Thursday, March 19, 2009

Healed

"...Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father. I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee..." 2 Kings 20:5. God is so good he has heard my prayer and healed me. The cancer did spread but 2 CT scans have shown no evidence of disease since. I am in awe of my Saviour and his love and mercy. I am humbled to think that he took time to hear my prayer and answer it with a yes! It has been an amazing 8 months. God has shown me how to get my strength back by eating right and taking supplements and I have recently started exercising. I am so thankful for my health. I was getting ready for bed and realized how incredibly blessed I am that my only concern today is the electric bill. How marvelous that this is my biggest problem. Thank you all for your prayers and support. God's love poured out of you all and filled me up.

No comments: